SOUTH FLORIDA AND NORTH FLORIDA
Southern States Male Netball Association Inc. (SSMNA)
This is an information page and forms for staff and participants for the training sessions scheduled
SSMNA website is currently under constructions.
Please read the information below and complete the requested information
Please read and sign the COVID Guidelines
COVID19 is highly contagious and has been spreading at a tremendous rate. This is unfortunate as so many people are affected by this virus.
We here at SSMNA, do understand that as this virus lingers life must go on. However, it is our responsibility, to take the proper precautions to minimize the spread of this virus as we begin to move forward.
Netball is known primarily as a none-contact sport. However, if you have played, coached, or is just an enthusiast of the game you know that it is not always the case.
One of our goals is to keep everyone safe- (players, coaches, supporting staff, spectators and volunteers).
Please adhere to the following guidelines to ensure a pleasant and safe experience at this event:
FACE MASK IS REQUIRED BY EVERYONE ENTERING THE FACILITY; FACE MASK MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WITH EXCEPTION OF ON COURT PLAYERS AND OFFICIALS; EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE TAKEN; IF YOU HAVE A HIGH TEMPERATURE, IF YOU ARE SICK PLEASE STAY HOME; ANYONE WHO SHOWS SYMPTOMS OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED; and PLEASE TRY TO MAINTAIN 6 FEET FROM OTHERS UNLESS YOU ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR SPECIFIC GROUP.
●Please arrive at the venue 1 hour prior to the start of the event. ● (Setup venue and label the entrance and exit pathways Sanitize all equipment ●Set up sanitation stations ●Assign personnel to screen individuals ●Collect and confirm that all players and staff submit their negative test 72 hours prior to the start of the event ●Confirm event day safety protocols with the lead personnel ●All staff are required to sanitize often and minimize encountering large groups
●Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. ●All players must submit a negative Covid19 test result at a maximum 72 hours prior to the start of the event ●All players must have their own water bottle ●All players must have their own sweat cloth ●Players must minimize sharing equipment (if not possible equipment must be cleaned often) ●Players are not allowed to visit the officials table or tent ●Players are required to stay in their designated area and minimize gathering in crowd ●Players are required to wear their mask at all times once out of play
Game Rule modified for safety precautions:
●Players- 3 feet when defending ●Players and officials - sanitize during breaks ●Staff - Sanitize ball/ change ball at each break ●Officials- stay on designated areas ●Officials - do not share pens and or other equipment
IMPORTANT: WE CAN ONLY BE SUCCESSFUL IN STAYING SAFE IF WE ALL ADHERE TO THE POLICIES!
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: In order to participate in Southern States Male Netball Association (SSMNA) events, each participant must complete and sign this waiver.
Waiver must be submitted to the appropriate administrator before participating in any event.
DO NOT MAIL THIS FORM.
PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY WITHOUT THIS FORM SIGNED and SUBMITTED
READ BEFORE SIGNING
I _____________________________elect to participate in Southern States Male Netball Association (SSMNA).
The undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1) The risk of injury to myself, from the activities involved in these programs is significant, including the potential for permanent disability, paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.
2) FOR MYSELF I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASERS or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant concern in readiness or, hazard during my presence or participation, and/or in the program itself, I will remove myself from participating and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
4) I, for myself, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS (SSMNA and their partners), my Local SSMNA affiliation, their officers, directors, officials, volunteers, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, tournament host, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ( RELEASERS), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, incident to myself, involvement or participation in these programs, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5) I, myself, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS all the above Releasers from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IN THE REQUEST BOX PLEASE PUT YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
LIST IF YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES AND/ OR
Any Orthopedic Conditions that will limit safe participation in any activity:
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
SIGN BY TYPING YOUR NAME IN THE BOX BELOW
UNDERSTANDING OF RISK
I understand the seriousness of the risks involved in participating in this program, my personal responsibilities for adhering to rules and regulation, and accept them as a participant.
NOTE: This form as with any and all forms used by your Association should be reviewed by your local counsel for compliance with any state or local statutes. This form should be kept on file for a minimum of 7 years, longer in the event of an injury. Please confer with your local attorney for advice as to the appropriate maintenance and storage term for this and all such forms.